Hello! 👋🏼 Since I have quite a few new followers, I wanted to introduce myself and share a little bit about who I am and what I do.
1. I just got back from Santorini, Greece where I got to host a breathwork session for an amazing group of women. (Lives were changed forever). BTW, my next retreat is in Sedona, Arizona. You don’t want to miss it! More info here 🏜️
2. I was born and raised in Napa, CA (yes, I know I’m super lucky). And my parents are from Aguascalientes, Mexico. Soy Mexicana.
3. I’ve been a breathwork coach, healer, life coach, and mentor for 7 years! I LOVE what I do. Helping people heal and reach their goals is my lifelong calling.
4. I love traveling and immersing myself in the culture. An easy way to do that is through Airbnb Experiences (yes it’s a thing), Food tours, fun adventures, meet locals, they’re always fun!
5. I used to be an actress, I have been in over 100 tv commercials and advertisements, billboards, side of buses, cat food bags, you name it…I’ve probably advertised for it. 😁
6. I consider myself a master manifestor. I believe in practicing gratitude as a way to call in your desires, (my favorite tool is the Five Minute Journal), I consistently visualize, and I teach my clients how to do the same in my Mastermind and Reset program.
7. I live in Los Angeles, CA, but I’m currently in NYC for the month of May dogsitting for my sister. Gordo is the sweetest dog! 🐶
Now I want to get to know YOU! Share in the comments a fun fact about you.
Thank you for being here! xo Ana